Welcome to Chestnut Mews
Isle of Wight Self Catering Holiday Cottages.
Situated in the beautiful, picturesque Old Village of Shanklin on the Isle of Wight.
Honeysuckle, Jasmine and Clematis self-catering holiday Cottages are positioned within Chestnut Mews, in a Quiet country setting, between National Trust land and the edge of Shanklin Old Village on the Isle of Wight. The heart of the Old Village is only a few minutes’ walk away and the beautiful sandy beach only a ten-minute walk. There are also several footpaths close by which give access to some of the Islands beautiful scenery.
- 3 bedroom accommodation sleeping up to 6 guests
- Large secure enclosed gardens with play house and play area
- Off road parking in front of cottage
- 2½ bathrooms; including en-suite with walk in shower and family bathroom
- Children of all ages are welcome
- Travel cots, highchairs and bed guards available
- Stairgates fitted at top and bottom of stairs
- No-smoking and no pets.
- Quiet location, yet only;
- 10 minutes’ walk to Beach
- Less than 5 minutes’ walk to Shanklin Old Village
- Less than 5 minutes’ walk to local parks
- Less than 10 minutes’ walk to nearest shops
- Less than 5 minutes’ walk to local pubs, restaurants and tea rooms
- Free bottle of bubbly on arrival
- Direct contact with owners, no agents or extra commission added
Our three bedroom, family friendly holiday cottages, each sleeping six, with large gardens and play areas offer a high standard of spacious, fully equipped self-catering accommodation, attracting guests back year after year. Honeysuckle and Jasmine are both rated as 4 star Gold by Visit England, Clematis is a newer addition and is furnished and presented to the same high standard.
Once on the Island the Cottages are easily accessible from the main ferry routes via the scenic Island roads, and can take as little as half an hour. The Cottages great location offer a tranquil and relaxing base with which to explore the beauty of the Isle of Wight, which depending on your preference can easily be done, on foot, bicycle, car or public transport.
A warm welcome awaits you, we very much hope you will consider us to be your home away from home.
Check Availability HERE
Contact Us, Click HERE